HIT ME!!!


View my stats

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I think it's time to learn English...

This is a funny ad I found on Youtube, and it shows effectively the importance to know English, the most spoken language on the earth.

The ad is funny, catchy and for sure appeal to everyone in today's society where almost every song we hear at the Radio is in English. Maybe it is a little bit rude, the song is not probably what you want your kids to listen to, but I think that the words that they use, are simple, rude and for that reason, even those that cannot speak English properly can get it, and therefore feel the urge to learn the language!




Myself as well, when younger, had the same problem... listening to some English songs and not having a clue about what they were saying, but I liked the rhythm.

Clearly this ad express everything I try to explain in plain words... Probably it's not gonna look so funny to English native speakers, but for foreigners this is hilarious!


1 comment:

  1. lol nice....where can I get that song?

    http://thechanster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete